Learning today to succeed tomorrow!
Lamar County Schools will provide all students with an equitable and excellent education that prepares them for college, career, and life.
- Students are the first priority. Every decision and action must be based on the needs of our children.
- A safe and positive learning environment is critical for student, faculty, and staff success.
- Every employee of the Lamar County School System has a direct impact on student success.
- The alliance between homes, schools, and the community promotes students’ success.
- All Lamar County schools will provide a caring environment that embraces diversity, models respect, and develops responsibility.
- All students can experience academic growth with engaging, rigorous, and individualized learning.
- All students deserve well equipped, highly qualified, and motivated teachers who believe in each student’s ability to learn.
- Families can support our schools’ goals by ensuring students attend school regularly; participate in school activities; and teach/model quality character, values, and behavior.
- Our families and our community are integral to our students’ and our schools’ success.
- Education improves the quality of life for all Lamar County residents.